I've reached the limit. Whenever I decide I'm going to work out, I'm always way stoked about it for about 2 weeks, and then I get bored. Not just bored though, totally unmotivated, un-enthused, and I have absolutely no energy whatsoever. This week is my 3rd week, and it's REALLY been a struggle to keep going. I've had 4 awful work-outs so far, which is just making things worse. The good news is though, that I think my tummy is flattening out again, which is great! The sides still need some serious work, but that will come. I enjoy the ab workout, and the leg workout, but today I almost took the yoga out of the dvd player and hurled it at the wall. Almost, but not quite. I'm just hoping that my weigh in on saturday will be such that I will regain some motivation. I have been cutting down on my calories which is very challenging for me, and I think that that is why i'm feeling so sluggish. I still need to find that balance. I'm not sure how it all works because you can't lose weight (at least I can't) unless I eat less calories, but I have no energy to work out if I don't eat enough! Oh well, next week is a "rest-ish" week, so i'm looking forward to that. Wish me luck!
February 11, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
DDR Tara. I'm loving it! Much more fun than a workout video!
ReplyDeletehaha, maybe i'll try that. there is this place here that does this kind of aerobic dancing kind of stuff and i've heard it's a really fun time, but i would be way too embarrassed to go! pigs mom looked them up online though and I guess they have a dvd set, so maybe we'll look into that. Then i can do it at home and not be humiliated :) you're the only dancing woman in our family!
ReplyDelete