This year was a busy year for us as far as graduations go! While Brig graduated with his Bachelor's degree (last post), my baby brother Bretton graduated from High School, and my oldest brother Casey graduated with his PhD! This was our families last HS grad, and first PhD.
I was able to attend Bretton's graduation (Look at that hair! Ha!). It is so crazy to think that my family no longer has anyone in High School. Makes me feel like I'm getting old, yikes! We figured out that there has been at least one person in our family there for 21/23 years (Since my oldest sister started and Bretty graduated) - wow! There were only 2 years that someone wasn't in HS (the years before and after I was there, thanks to a 5 year age gap on both sides). Anyway, Bretton's graduation was great. I'm very proud of him and can't wait to see where the rest of life will take him! Congratulations Bretty!
I was really sad that I wasn't able to attend Casey's graduation. Dang work! It seems like Casey has been in school forever! I guess that's what happens when you get your PhD :). I don't know how he did it! Well, on second thought, I do know - its because he's awesome! I'm way proud of him for all that he's accomplished. I know that I could NEVER do what he's been able to do. He is a great example to me! Congratulations Casey!
To celebrate we went to dinner at Olive Garden - Yum!
Always a good time with the fam :) Congrats again boys! Love you both!
No comments:
Post a Comment