This boy...
I just love him so much :)
Well, another successful year has come and gone! And I know I say this every time, but I can't believe it's already been 3 years. Time really does fly.
This year we had another pretty laid back anniversary.
I got these at work :) So pretty!
And then we had a similar experience to last year, where we couldn't decide what to eat and then decided to go the cheap route ;) I don't know why we do that, but at least we're on the same page. Love me some Firehouse any day of the year :)
(And love me that face... I am going to have to compile all of the pictures that I take of Brig while he's eating and make a scrapbook or something!)
Ahh, where is the other half of my face?!
After dinner I made Brig watch our wedding video with me. Because that's just what you do on your anniversary, right?! Back me up here ;)
Originally when I thought about writing this post, I planned on making a nice, sappy list of all the things I love about my sweet boy. But then I decided he would probably be totally embarrassed by that (and would thus, kill me), so I will just keep it simple (you're welcome dearest!).
I think often about how lucky and blessed I am to have met Brig. I do
not think it was coincidence that things worked out the way they did.
We did not just "happen" to meet at that very specific time in both our
lives. We met each other when we needed each other the most, and I know
we were both the answer to one another's prayers. It doesn't "just
happen" that way.
This year we've seen a lot of ups and some downs. We experienced our hardest trial yet when we lost Snoop. I am so glad that I was able to have Brig there by my side for that, and grateful to have been by his. He really helped me, and even though its still hard, it's great to know that we are getting through it together.
Also this year we were able to see a little bit of the world; Found out that absence really does make the heart grow fonder :) We spent lots of time with friends and family, but even more time with just us two. I love the time we get to spend together.
Really, I love this guy. Simple as that. Whenever I hear someone say that they married their "VERY BESTEST FRIEND EVER IN THE WHOLE WIDE WORLD" I always think it sounds pretty cheesy and lame (because it does). But, as sappy as it is, I know it really is true for most people. And I am no different :) Brig is my best friend and the love of my life - hands down. We may be one of the oddest couples that ever lived, but we compliment each other in so many ways, and learn from each other daily. I think that is a lot of what marriage is about - learning and growing together; making each other better. I know he does that for me. I hope that he can see through the "nagging wife" that I can be and know that I think the world of him!
Brig is the best. I couldn't have asked for a better husband...
Even if he does drive me crazy sometimes ;)
Love you babe. Happy 3 years! Literally the best of my life :)



Hey Tara! I saw your blog on Julia's. I hope you don't mind. Happy Anniversary. I love your hair color too!
ReplyDeleteAlison
Ha Ha. Yep! I make Chez watch our wedding video too. Those husbands put up with a lot of cheesy moments- that's for sure! hehe. Happy anniversary! So happy you two found each other!
ReplyDeleteAAAAAAAWWWWWWWW :) Tender!!!!
ReplyDelete