Well, I may not be on the ball, but at least I'm persistent. Finally getting to the last day of our trip :)
This day, we really didn't do a whole lot. Spent the day relaxing by the pool. Watched a BYU football game. Hung out by the lagoon. Took one last walk around the resort. And cried a little as we went to sleep ;)
I had fun chasing these little guys around. I've always really liked lizards.
Relaxing by the pool in the morning.
More relaxing by the lagoon. I think I may have done this while the boys watched the game. I may have watched part of it. I can't really remember :)
Later in the day it got really cloudy. I LOVED how the sun was shining through the clouds :) I thought it was pretty neat.
One last dip in one of the pools.
"SAVE ME!" Bahaha. I'm such a dork sometimes.
After the BYU game, we took one last walk around the resort. It was just as beautiful as ever. I was not ready to leave.
This is Brig telling Becki how awful the BYU game was ;) She spent her time much more wisely than we did. This picture makes me laugh :)
Sigh. Gorgeous.
I think I forgot to post this picture earlier, and heaven forbid I miss something. Brig's super sunburned legs, many days after the incident. Still super red and sore. Poor guy.
Bye Hawaii (sniff, sniff). We will miss you!!!
Lucky for us, our flight the next day was at like 7:00AM, so we got to wake up really, really early to get to the airport. The flight home was very empty though, so we each took our own row of seats and I laid down and slept a good part of the way. Also, I discovered that wearing a maxi skirt is DEFINITELY the way to go when flying. SO comfortable.
We had such an amazing time on this trip, and it is definitely one I will never forget. Thanks so much again for taking us, Mick and Becki!!!



















Ha Ha! I'm laughing at the picture of Brig recounting the BYU game details. I'm very familiar with that look on my mom's face. :)
ReplyDelete